Monday, January 11, 2010

Potty Training

I'm just going to say it, "I HATE potty training." I really do. It's that time between diapers and being trained when there are accidents on a daily basis. We've been working on potty training with Kenna for months. She was almost trained when Karlyn was born. Somedays she is dry through the whole day and others she'll have one to three accidents. This morning she said how much she loved her diaper. I asked her about her princess underwear. She let me know that she doesn't love her underwear and doesn't want to potty in the toilet. Sigh...

2 comments:

Ladysam said...

She will get there! It has to be HER decision. Madison has been potty trained for a while, but she gets really busy and forgets to go potty on time. She will go change on her own now at least! She is waking up dry but we take her to the potty late at night before we go to bed, that helps! Mostly it is because she is distracted while playing. She cant be bothered. :O) Kenna will get there!

Jen said...

Thanks Stormy! I'm sure you're right.