Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm back!


I know I need to change the header, but it will get there. Well, I haven't been feeling too well lately. I did catch everything under the sun this winter. The truth is, I am PREGNANT! It was quite a shock. I'm 13 weeks along right now and feeling pretty good. I have a great chiropractor that our family has used for quite some time. He helped me through the worst of the morning sickness. To my good friend (you know who you are) I have hesitated announcing this for a while. I love you and know you are going through so much right now. Hang in there!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS honey.....I am SO SO HAPPY FOR you!! I am crying but I am SOOO SOO HAPPY for you!!!

Ladysam said...

How exciting, Jen!!! I am glad you are past the worst part. By the way, I have missed seeing you blog! Keep it up! I LOVE IT! Also, I love all the pictures of the kids!