Friday, August 27, 2010

Diet - again

Our family is in the middle of a lifestyle change. We recently found out that 3 of our children have food intolerances and/or allergies. The food that is common in all three is gluten. After a lot of research I believe that the other foods are now allergens because of their consumption of gluten. I also believe that my infertility/endometriosis are linked to food because my endo symptoms receded and I became pregnant after I drastically reduced white flour and sugar from my own diet. I wanted to send a video link for people that suspect they or their family might have some sort of food allergy/intolerance. This link is specific to gluten but it still may give some idea of what types of problems can happen when someone consumes foods they have intolerances to. Also, it explains the difference between a celiac disease, gluten intolerance and gluten allergy.

No comments: