Friday, January 2, 2009

Kennaboo

My Kenna is such a funny little thing. She cracks me up!!! Yesterday she was sitting in front of the mirror practicing mean looks to give. She is really gonna have to practice a whole lot because she hardly ever does anything but smile.

Lately Mckenna has been changing her clothes several times a day. It is challenging for me to keep clothes clean because I never know what is or isn't any more. I told Brent that I needed to take a picture of every outfit for one day. If I do, I'll post them here. Just to give you an idea of the variety. She'll start with pajamas, then underwear over something, later it will be a tumbling outfit, back in to pajamas (usually different ones that the first), then regular clothes etc. Oh, and I forgot the most important thing of all, SHOES!!! She goes through them like crazy. They don't have to match and they don't have to be hers!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! How fun, can you think back at a time when you thought you would ever have this many kids! Like you have a lot but you know what I mean. I am so glad that you were able to have Kenna in your life!